Solar Land Consultant
Mr. White assists landowners around the United States in negotiating and amending solar contract terms and, for eligible landowners, markets their properties to solar farm developers. He has successfully completed over 100 solar land transactions, both as a landowner representative and as a project manager at E.ON, one of the largest renewable power developers in the world. Mr. White holds a Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Texas.
Texas, Illinois, Indiana, New York, Oklahoma, Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, Utah, Arizona, California, Florida, Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, Minnesota and Washington
Utility-Scale Power Development
- Negotiated lease options, long-term ground leases, purchase options, letters of intent, right-of-way easements, tax abatements and zoning variances
- Sited hundreds of MegaWatts of solar projects which were bid competitively into power solicitations from utilities and Fortune 500 corporations
- Sourced project acquisitions from other developers, modeled financial returns, and identified risks from transmission, construction, environmental and regulatory perspectives
- Supervised the work of numerous groups required for successful development, including attorneys, engineers, environmental consultants, financiers, contractors and power marketers
- Managed over 10 projects through the interconnection process in numerous RTO’s (regional transmission organizations) in the United States
Let’s Work Together
Strategic Solar Group is a network of former utility-scale power developers helping landowners find and execute solar farm transactions.
Chief Executive Manager
Gabriela spent 10 years working for one of the early independent power producers in the U.S. dedicated to renewable energy. She’s the founder of Strategic Solar Group and now lives in Austin with her expanding family.
“The lease offer I got was good however Strategic Solar Group was very responsive and helped negotiate a higher rent rate and better contract language. I highly recommend using them for all landowner negotiating solar needs.”
“Strategic Solar Group was wonderful about explaining the options to my family and introducing us to the right developers. We got a solar deal that everyone feels good about thanks to them.”
“Very knowledgeable of solar leases and what is customarily included in those leases. Did an outstanding job advising the landowner on what is necessary to protect the landowner. Would work with company again.”
“We really appreciate all your hard work and for being treated as a friend, rather than a number. My nerves were calmed as the whole process was explained.”
Strategic Solar Group’s values help form our corporate identity and serve as a simple reference for everyday decision-making and behavior.